Sunday, February 28, 2010

a journey of a thousand posts....

well, being that due to my limited creativity (classic achille's heel of mine) all my prospective names were taken, i defaulted to my old high school nickname of M-Cubed. All my initials begin with the letter M, and thus comes the nickname (and lots of asking "did your parents realize that?" answer: not exactly, just liked the sound).

my first order of business, before filling the feeds of whoever is willing to read with my "MMM, MMM, Musings" (my extra-cheesy name for my posts) I MUST jazz up this blog! I have seen SO many gorgeous outlines on the blogs I follow, and I'm dying to emulate.

to all the amazing blogs i follow - i always said i would never get a blog, but y'alls were just so amazing and have brought me so much joy i couldn't resist trying!!

wish me luck!!

<3
MMM

No comments:

Post a Comment