Tuesday, March 30, 2010

$15 Sundresses?! 80 Degree Weather?! Now THAT'S More Like It!

Spring has FINALLY sprung, and i can't say i miss the snow and freezing mountain weather in the least.  with temperature creeping through the 70s and into the 80s by this weekend, this means it's time for many of my favorite things - most notably, sundresses.  i had always thought that wet seal's clothes tended to err a little on the trashy side, but a recent email they sent me has me eating my words.  they have precious sundresses, many of which are only $15!  they're no lilly/vineyard vines, of course, but i think they're adorable! and for the price, i won't feel so guilty about giving myself a reward...or two....or three....
 while not all of these dresses are ideal, i found it to be worth a look =)

Wet Seal's Dress Page

hope the nice weather hits everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I found your blog through Diary of a Southern Belle's "Blog Roll" post. Anyway, thanks for the tip about Wet Seal! I'm on my lunch break at work, so as soon as I'm done typing this, I'm checking out their website!!

    ReplyDelete