Monday, March 15, 2010

a to z of me

A - Age: 21
B - Bed size: Full, after much convincing. I had an itty bitty twin most of my life.
C - Chore you hate: cleaning out my car. it's so hard to maneuver around and thus hard to clean, and in the winter/rain when i can't stand to be outside my car is FILTHY.
D - Dog's Name: Cuddles :) love her.
E - Essential start your day item: breakfast. i've never been one to skip. i can go without any meal, but if i don't eat breakfast i am horrible nauseated all day long, no matter what i do.
F - Favorite color: pink.
G - Gold or Silver: Silver, always.
H - Height: 5’4" to 5'5"...changes depending on who measures me, literally. never more than 5'5" though!
I - Instruments you play(ed): flute, piano (not well), and guitar (worse). i sang mostly
J - Job title: full-time student and part-time medical transcriptionist, when i'm home
K - Kid(s): i'm going to defer that question for at least 6 years, thank you
L - Living arrangements: lovely townhouse with two lovely sorority sisters. walk in closet and own bathroom...i am blessed
M - Mom's name: Carol
N - Nicknames: a million. M&M, megzan, m-cubed, meg, megs, matilda (and many other unique ones by my mother :) ), babymegan (mostly by coworkers because i've always been the youngest one)
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: not quite overnight but until 2:30 am because of my spleen/mono
P - Pet Peeve: a lot, actually.  i'm a very easygoing person so people are always shocked to know how many little things irk me.  like people who chew loudly, do weird things with their mouths when they talk, bring incredibly odorous food into public places (even when its a good smell, the library doesn't need to smell zesty)
Q - Quote from a movie: "Don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you really want. Go for it." - 10 things i hate about you. quotes are one of my favorite things.

R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: POM, brother, 18
T - Time you wake up: between 6:45 and 8...sleeping in makes me feel unproductive. UNLESS i was out the night before...then a world war couldn't wake me up.
U - Underwear: a true necessity
V - Vegetable you dislike: squash.  if i can be specific, sweet carrots. like carmelized carrots. not a big cabbage fan, which when you're as irish as my family is is quite a curse
W - Ways you drink your coffee: if i make it (aka black coffee) with some milk and LOTS of splenda.  i used to babysit for special needs children, and a little autistic boy used to think that all coffee was called "splendid coffee" due to confusion of the word splenda and the obscene amounts i put in mind =)
X- X-rays you've had: Teeth, stomach at least 3 times, kidneys, and im sure more
Y - Yummy food you make: i am a pretty good baker...if i do say so myself
Z - Zoo favorite: pandas!!! when my favorite at the zoo died, i cried (age 6 ish).



i feel like the loser of the blog community....any tips on how to get followers hhaha?

 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't done it yet, but you can try a giveaway, tell people if they follow you they can get one entry, and then if they post it on their blog, they can have two entries. That spreads your blog fast. :) Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete